How do I transfer a domain from GoDaddy to CorelHost?
Transferring your domain from GoDaddy to CorelHost is a very straightforward process, simply follow these steps:
– Make a complete backup of your current website, as this data will not be moved across during your domain transfer
– Make sure that the email address attached to your account is current and up-to-date; you will be sent a transfer confirmation link to this email address
– Within the GoDaddy control panel, request your authorization code via email
– Navigate to the CorelHost site, check your domain with our domain checker and then click the “transfer domain” button
– When prompted, enter your authorization code and complete the checking out process
– Wait for your request to be processed (5-7 days) and then enjoy your new domain hosting with CorelHost